Thursday, March 31, 2011

Among the Hidden

Among the Hidden Book Review
By Sidney Brown and Austin Walker


Please enjoy this book blog about a book called Among the Hidden.
This book is about a shadow child who is not allowed to be seen in public because you can only have two children. When this child finds another shadow child they try to take down the government. My favorite part is when Jen, one of the shadow children, took Luke down to the floor. Also, one of my other favorite parts was when Jen cuts her hand for Luke which was a huge act of bravery to me. This book is full of action but is also sad. That is why I recommend this book to anyone who likes that genre! When you get a chance to read it I hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. I loved Among the Hidden. It was one of the BEST read alowed books of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love starting off the year with this book. I can ALWAYS hook my new 4th graders into this one and I truly believe it is what helps make some students love to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are wright Mrs.Neal I absolutly LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is awesome the best raed aloud ever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete