Friday, March 25, 2011

Gregor the Overlander Book Review

***** (a five star book)
Gregor the Overlander, by Suzanne Collins, is action packed sure-to blow your whole mind away, very adventurous with a twist of mystery and suspense.
The book is about a boy named Gregor and his sister Boots. They fell through a broken grate landing in the Underland.  They find that their missing dad is somewhere in the Underland . With the help of some Underland friends, he tries to fulfill a prophecy and save his dad.
We would recommend this book for readers who love action, suspense, adventure and mystery.

5 comments:

  1. really good book i reccomend it. 5 out of 5 stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this book! Suzanne Collins is one of my very favorite authors. Sadly, I haven't read the second one in the series yet, but I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book! I'm only at the half way mark though. I'm passed the part when Gregor is fighting the rats on his own and now at the part when they have a war between the rats and the underlanders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED this book. It was super interesting. Suzanne Collons did a realy, REALY good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book was fabulous!Sadly now i cant stop reading the series.I'm on the fifth and last book!

    ReplyDelete