Monday, May 16, 2011

Interview with Mrs. Chase

                
 Mrs. Chase is a Language Arts teacher at Bluebonnet Elementary. She teaches 4th grade students here.

Bloggers: “If you were a book, what genre would you be?”
Mrs. Chase: “I would be Historical Fiction because I really enjoy reading about characters that live in times past.  I also learn new facts about history.  When I was a kid, I always wished I could get in a time machine and live in the late 1800’s.”
Bloggers: “What is your least favorite book, or one that you had trouble understanding? (1 or more)”
Mrs. Chase: “I’m embarrassed to say this, but it would be the Percy Jackson series.  I know everyone loves the series, and I will definitely give it another shot this summer, but I’m not a big fan of Greek Mythology.   I even fell asleep during the movie L.  Sorry L
Bloggers: “What are some books that you would recommend to students here at Bluebonnet and all the other schools out there?”
Mrs. Chase: “Well, I haven’t talked a lot about this series this year, but I’m a HUGE Harry Potter fan and would always recommend that book to anyone.  If I could pick another book, it would have to be Hatchet because it shows how courageous Brian is while living in the woods on his own with only a hatchet as a tool.  I’m not going to say anything else to spoil it J  
Bloggers: “What age did you show interest in reading books or just books in general?”
Mrs. Chase: “When I was in 4th grade, I began reading the Goosebumps series.  While I was in school, teachers never pushed me to read, so I didn’t.  A friend of mine introduced me to Goosebumps and I became a fan of books ever since.
Bloggers: “What book would you recommend as a movie for all ages to see and enjoy?”
Mrs. Chase “Among the Hidden…for sure!
Bloggers: “Thank you for your opinions on everything and we hope you enjoy seeing this on The Blog!!
Mrs. Chase: “I am looking forward to reading this interview and I hope to see many comments!!!” J


No comments:

Post a Comment