Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Old Willis Place Diary Entry

Dear Diary,
             It is me, Dianna. I have met a girl, Lissa. She just moved here. Georgie is not very happy about that. Why can’t Georgie understand that I just want a friend? Well it is true that I am not allowed to have friends so, Georgie should be mad. It is so hard not to tell Lissa all of my secrets. She really wants to know but I just can’t. I do not trust her. I don’t even trust you. The only person that knows is Georgie. Now Lissa wants to go into the Old Willis Place! I can’t go back in there! I went in there by myself and Georgie freaked out. Now I know I cannot go back in there. Well, I will think it all over. Maybe Georgie will never know if I go in there. I just got to think it all over again.
                                                                                  Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment