Monday, April 18, 2011

Chocolate Fever

Hi great to meet you. My name is Robert K. Smith I hope you’re ready because where going to talk about my favorite book called Chocolate Fever! I bet most of you had heard because I bet you read it. Those who haven’t read it I’ll give you a terrific summary of it. This kid loves to eat chocolate at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But one day he got a little carried away with chocolate. He wanted to have chocolate every day not just breakfast, lunch, and dinner EVERDAY! Soon Henry had to go to the doctor to get rid of those spots he had on his body. Henry didn’t want to but he had to face his fears. I can’t spoil the ending but I can say he got rid of his spots, when you get a chance to read it I hope you’ll enjoy it.
                  Please write back when you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment