Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Magician's Nephew

Do   you   like   magic   places   and lions, tigers and bears oh my! Then   Magician’s   Nephew   would   be   the book for you!  The book  is  by: C.S  Lewis  it  is  from  the  Chronicles  of Narnia. It’s  about  a boy  and a  girl and  how they  go  to  a  mysterious  place   called  Narnia but  they  don’t  know  yet  until….they  go  there  again    with  an  evil  witch.  My  favorite   part  about  the  book  is  how  they  end  up  in  Narnia and  Aslan  sang  a  song  that made  all  the  plants  grow  and  the  animals  popped  out  of  the  ground . So if  you  like  adventures  then  this  would  be  the  book  for  you!

4 comments:

  1. One of my students has been BEGGING me to read this book. Actually, she is going to be a guest blogger next week and write a Dear Diary entry from Polly's point of view. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I read the book this weekend, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Moving on to #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm raeding this on my free time (when I'm not reading Inkheart) and I love itso far!!!!!

    ReplyDelete