Thursday, April 21, 2011

Percy Jackson Diary Entry

Dear diary,

 Today Percy and I found and entrance to the labyrinth when we were being chased by gigantic scorpions. We thought we were in there for 2 minutes but we found out that we were in there for 2 hours then Chiron told us that in the labyrinth time goes fast .After that   we found out that Luke and his titan friends are trying to find an entrance to Camp Half Blood. This time I got to lead the quest but I need Percy, Grover, and Tyson .Percy                                              for his experience with the titans, Tyson for his strength, and Grover needs to find the lost God Pan but the prophecy usually states 3 hero to go on the quest about 2 days later we ask Rachel Elisabeth Dare a human who can see through the mist an illusion to cover monsters. So today we have a human leading us in the labyrinth but I’m not pleased with it I mean I’m leading this quest so shouldn’t I be  well leading everyone but I can’t see through the mist.
                                                                                                    

                                                                                                       Your writer, Annabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment