Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hate That Cat

If    you  hate cats but   love  dogs  then  Hate  That  Cat  would  be  the  book  for  you! It’s  about  a  guy   named  Jack  who  just  lost his  dog  named  Sky.   He   hates   cats.  The   cat   belongs   to   Miss Stretchberry.   Jack  said he   hates   cats  but  he  loves  dogs ,and  at  the  end ….I  can’t   tell  you. My  favorite   part   about  Hate  That   Cat  is    when  Jack  thought  to  himself  about  how  he  wanted  to  punch   his  uncle. If  I  would  rate  Hate  That  Cat  it  would  be  five  stars !!!! Sharon Creech   wrote   the   book.   So  if  you  love  dogs  but  hate  cats   than  this would   be  the  book  for  you.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!I WISH I could read Love That Dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Love That Dog in my classroom library...but I think it's checked out right now...

    Great book! Makes poetry SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how your father feels about Cat's - Maybe we should get him this book for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete