Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mrs. Neal's Interview

                 
This is an interview with Mrs. Neal a 4th grade Language Arts
Bloggers: “What is your favorite subject to teach in Language Arts?"
Mrs. Neal: (thinking, thinking) “I am a writer so I love writing, but writing is harder to teach so I will have to say Reading because I think I do a fairly decent job of instilling the love of reading to my students.”
Bloggers: “What are your top 10 favorite books?
Mrs. Neal: “Here is my list being 1 my favorite-
                                    10 Spilling Ink
                                     9 Tuck Everlasting
                                     8 Out of my Mind
                                     7 When You Reach Me
                                     6 Gregor the Overlander
                                     5 Wednesday Wars
                                     4 A Wrinkle in Time
                                     3 Where the Red Fern Grows
                                     2 The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
                                     1 The Giver
Bloggers: “What are some books that you would recommend for students?”
Mrs. Neal: “Anything on my top ten list or you can check out my goodreads page where I give ratings and stuff like that.”
Bloggers: “If you could only get one book in your entire life what would it be?”
Mrs. Neal: “Well… It is on my top ten list so I would say The Giver.”
Bloggers: “If you could be any character who would you be and in what book?”
Mrs. Neal: “Okay…I would be Bobby Phillips from Things Not Seen because it would be cool to be invisible for a while but knowing that I would be back to normal again.”
Bloggers: “Thank you so much we had a wonderful time.”
Mrs. Neal: “Thank you for doing Business,
                                               HAPPY  READING!!!

       



1 comment:

  1. Awwww! It's my inerview.

    I have to say that after having the pleasure of being interviewed by these lovely bloggers that they did a fabulous job.

    They had great and VERY tough questions for me to consider. A few took me forever to answer.

    Thank you, my wonderful little student bloggers for creating such a wonderful blog interview.

    ReplyDelete