Thursday, April 14, 2011

Warriors Book 6 The Darkest Hour


Character Interview

Me: So Firester how are you feeling about the big battle with Scourge?

Firestar: I'm very nervous that my clan and the other clans will lose, because there are alot of rouges out there.

Me: Do you have a plan to win?

Firestar: No. But everyone is wishing that Starclan will help us, and rouges don't believe in Starclan so they'll have to kill me nine times before I'm dead, so I just have to kill him once.

Me: Well thank you for your time.

Firestar: Your welcome.

Summary

Now Firestar is a leader, and a great rouge has been brought into the forest.Scourge. He threatens to take over the forest with his army of rouges. My favorite part of the book is before the battle when everyone is
very sad, but training very hard. I would give this book 5 stars and recomend it for readers who like to know what cats do outside the house. A big action packed sad book that will make you gasp. Look for this book Warriors book 6: The Darkest Hour. 



1 comment:

  1. Good interview! I enjoyed reading it, but I sort of wished it was just at tad bit longer! That's a good sign...since I wanted to keep reading!!

    ReplyDelete